Here at the NCT North Staffs branch, we're a friendly bunch. As local parents ourselves, we offer support, information and friendship to new parents and parents-to-be. We also run very successful Spring and Autumn Nearly New Sales, weekly Bump and Babes groups and monthly Natural Parenting groups, as well as social events such as Cheeky Monkey tea parties and Christmas Parties. The branch can offer support via breastfeeding support groups and ante-natal classes.
Our branch purpose is to support parents during the First 1000 days of a child's life. We are passionate about networking and forging friendships through our baby and toddler groups, as well as utilising social networking to support new parents on their journey.
We meet on the 2nd Monday of the month for the Branch Meeting.
All are welcome, kids included and here we talk about our events and decide how to use the money we raise to improve and support parents in the local community (of course we also have a good natter too!)
- Bumps and Babes group - every Wednesday - 9.30am to 11.30am - NEW LOCATION - Biddulph Children's Centre, Albert Street, Biddulph, ST8 6DT
- Natural Parenting and Sling Group - 3rd Thursday of the month - 1pm to 3pm - Endon Scout Hut.
- Sling and Nappy Group - 1st Friday of the month - 10am to 12pm - Red Street Community Centre, Talke Road, Newcastle under Lyme, ST5 7AH.
- Cheeky Monkey's Tea Party - Summer 2016 - details to follow
- Christmas Party - December 11th 2016 - 2pm - 4pm - Bagnall Village Hall, School Road, Bagnall, ST9 9JP.
Find out more
Join us on Facebook (group) here.
Follow the Facebook Page here.
Follow us on Twitter @NCTNorthStaffs
To see a list of our events, please visit our calendar.
North Staffordshire contacts
Tel: 0300 330 0700 | Email: email@example.com
NNS.firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lynsey on 07870 896332
0844 243 6227 Option 5
Call 0844 243 6227 Option 6 or email email@example.com