Welcome to the Waltham Forest Branch of the NCT. We are your local parent support network, helping you become the parent you want to be. The branch is led by volunteers, offering local parents and parents-to-be access to support, services and NCT events.
How We Can Help
- Our team of volunteers aim to provide you with as many ways and means of creating a support network via our regular meet ups as possible.
- We have dedicated Homebirth support volunteers, who can offer help and advice within your local area.
- Waltham Forest has many outlets of support for new parents and a great many breastfeeding support groups: our local NCT breastfeeding counsellor Kate can offer advice and reassurance.
- Our quarterly newsletter provides you with local news and an insight into life of local parents.
- Nearly New Sales - The cost of kitting out your baby or toddler can be very expensive. The Waltham Forest NCT Nearly New Sales are the perfect solution - offering top-quality baby and children's clothing and equipment at bargain prices straight from their loving owners. We hold four Nearly New Sales a year, so why not find out when the next sale is and grab a bargain!
Are you interested in helping out with Waltham Forest NCT branch activities? Would you like to use your skills and experience to support local parents? Perhaps you would like and meet new people in your community? We are a busy branch and we are all volunteers. Please visit our Volunteering page for more information.
Please check our Stay Connected page for more information.