Wimbledon & District
Welcome! NCT Wimbledon & District branch is led by volunteers and offer local parents and parents-to-be invaluable support, services and NCT events.
Forthcoming Events & Courses
- Walk & Talk on the Common - Thurs 4th September @1.30pm
- Coffee, Me & Baby - Wednesday 10th September, from 3pm
- Walk & Talk on the Common - Thurs 11th September @1.30pm
- Coffee, Me & Baby - Wednesday 24th September, from 3pm
- First Aid Course - Saturday 4th October, 10am-1pm
- Halloween Party - Sunday 19th October, 2-5pm
- First Aid Course - Tuesday 11th November, 7-10pm
- Yoga for Pregnancy - Thurs evenings from 7-8.30pm
Keep in touch via Facebook, Twitter and Yahoo Group.
You will find all the latest events information, plus questions and recommendations from other parents on our Facebook site and Twitter @NCT_Wimbledon
Parents & Parents-to-Be
We're here to support you through the exciting journey into parent-hood and beyond.
For new parents we host regular Coffee mornings, provide a weekly Breastfeeding Drop-in, and offer Early Days Postnatal courses.
For all parents we run regular First Aid courses, and Weaning Workshops. All of our courses are great for boosting your confidence as a parent and for meeting other parents in your local area. We also publish a monthly email newsletter, and run various support groups and informative events.
We all love a discount and we are happy to launch our first ones on the Discounts page. Don't forget to show your valid NCT membership card to receive the discount. If you are a business and would like to offer a discount, please contact Shruti.
Join the NCT
If you are interested in becoming a member of the NCT you can so when you sign up for one of our courses or go here for more information.
If you are interested in advertising with us please email Shruti.
Can't find what you're looking for, email Della with your question and we'll help you out.