In This Section
Call our helpline
0300 330 0700
- Option 1: Help feeding your baby
- Option 2: Course information
- Option 3: Pregnancy, birth and life with a new baby
- Option 4: General enquiries
Get practical and emotional support in all areas of pregnancy, birth and early parenthood including help with feeding. This is also the number to call, selecting option 4, for any general enquiries. Learn more about NCT's helpline, how it works and opening hours .
Frequently asked questions
- Want to resubscribe to NCT Pregnancy and Baby emails?
- You can do this via our online form.
- Want to change your name, your details and your address?
- You can do this using our online registration system.
- Would you like to become a member of NCT?
- If you would like to become an NCT member please visit our membership page.
- Are you thinking about volunteering for NCT?
- If you would like to become an NCT volunteer please contact your local branch for more information; you can find their details on our branch search.
- Are you thinking about attending an NCT Nearly New Sale?
- If you would like to attend or to be a seller, please contact your local branch for more information. You can find their details using our branch search.
- Are you planning to book NCT Antenatal, Postnatal or any other NCT course?
- If you would like to book an NCT course please search for available courses on our website or contact your NCT booking administrator directly. You can search for details on our courses page.
- Do you want to work for NCT?
- If you would like to become a part of the NCT team, please visit our jobs board.
If you can't find the information you need, please email us using the form below. The more information you provide the quicker we will be able to assist.
If you have a complaint or other comments about NCT or our services please email email@example.com