Call our helpline on 0300 330 0700
Get practical and emotional support in all areas of pregnancy, birth and early parenthood including help with feeding. This is also the number to call, selecting option 4, for any general enquiries. Learn more about NCT's helpline, how it works and opening hours here.
You can contact our Practitioners on Facebook if you have a query about pregnancy, birth and parenting.
Frequently asked questions
- Want to change your name, your details and your address?
- You can now do this online using our registration system.
- Would you like to become a member of NCT?
- If you would like to become an NCT member please visit the Join NCT page here
- Are you thinking about volunteering for NCT?
- If you would like to become an NCT volunteer please contact your local Branch for more information; you can find their details here
- Are you thinking about attending an NCT Nearly New Sale?
- If you would like to attend NCT Nearly New Sales or to be a seller at a Nearly New Sale, please contact your local Branch for more information; you can find their details here
- Are you planning to book NCT Antenatal, Postnatal or any other NCT course?
- If you would like to book NCT Course please search for available course on our website or contact your NCT booking administrator directly; you can find their details here
- Do you want to work for NCT?
- If you would like to become a part of the NCT team, please visit our jobs board
If you can't find the information you need, please email us using the form below. The more information you provide the quicker we will be able to assist.
If you have a complaint or other comments about NCT or our services please email firstname.lastname@example.org