In This Section
Signature antenatal course
With a relaxed and friendly style, every NCT Signature antenatal course is as individual as you are. That’s because every course is tailored to the needs of the small group taking part.
All NCT Signature antenatal practitioners are fully licensed and experienced in preparing you – both physically and emotionally – for the arrival of your beautiful baby.
More than half of your course will cover the birth of your baby. There’s plenty of time to explore your questions, hopes and anxieties in a safe and supportive space. Plus you will also discover what your baby needs to help them thrive. So, of course, in an NCT Signature antenatal class, there is no such thing as an awkward question.
NCT Signature antenatal courses are famous for the friendships and networks that form as new mums- and dads-to-be too, prepare for one of life’s most wonderful experiences.
So after the birth of your baby there are playmates for them and a ready-made social and new-parent support network for you through NCT’s unique network of 317 local branches.
- A personalised and flexible course designed around your own information needs.
- Small groups for in-depth discussions.
- Develop friendships with other local expectant parents to provide on-going support in a relaxed and social environment.
- Courses are held locally during evenings and weekends to suit your busy schedules.
- Couples, singles, friends and family partners welcome.
- An NCT-exclusive personal information pack to take away with you plus free week-by-week pregnancy e-newsletter.
We decided to wait before we had our first child. But when I discovered I was expecting I wasn’t sure if I was ready or confident enough to become a mum. Friends advised me to book on to an NCT Signature antenatal course. I wasn’t sure at first, but the course was fabulous and really helped me prepare… both physically and emotionally. Plus it’s really good to have made friends with people going through the same experiences as me.
Lara's mum Julie, Epsom