NCT membership: what's in it for you?
Released on: 24 January 2011
Plus, when you sign up as a new NCT member today, you will receive a free Daddy Cool DVD worth £4.99. This offer is for a limited time only while stocks last so hurry and join today.
Becoming the newest of NCT’s 105,000 members means having the support of the UK’s largest charity for parents behind you. Our network of over 300 branches throughout the UK have a busy calendar of social events for parents from days out with other families to Bumps & Babies groups and NCT Nearly New Sales.
The free Daddy Cool DVD is another great reason to join. The film follows three dads on their journey through pregnancy, birth and early parenthood, with lots of tips and information from other dads and NCT experts along the way – a great gift for the dad-to-be in your family.
“I became a member of NCT to help fund its work and keep up to date with local parenting activities,” says Kay Armstrong. “The branch newsletter is really useful for details on groups and activities I otherwise wouldn’t know existed. Most days there’s something to do – when I was at home with a little one for the first time I realised how difficult it would be without people to go out and do things with. I really appreciate the support.”
Other benefits of becoming an NCT member include:
• Early entry to NCT Nearly New Sales, which offer new and expectant parents an alternative to forking out for brand new baby products.
• Quarterly NewGen magazine, packed with articles and information on pregnancy, birth and beyond.
• Monthly member exclusive discounts from NCT Shop www.nctshop.co.uk and our new eco outlet range www.ecoutlet.co.uk.
• Meet new friends through your local NCT branch.
• E-newsletters 8 times a year and regular newsletters from your local NCT branch.
• Representation at Government and local policy levels.
Not forgetting, of course, the knowledge that your membership is helping to fund NCT’s vital work across the UK. Becoming a member is a way of saying YES! to supporting parents.
NCT and its 320 branches help new and expectant parents with the challenges they face by providing antenatal and postnatal classes, breastfeeding counselling and expert information and trusted practical and emotional support through its website and helplines. So join today to make new friends in your area, enjoy great family activities, gain access to relevant information and support other mums and dads across the UK.
Press releases and statements
New parents concerned for their children’s health after cutting down on heating due to rising energy costsMon, 03/02/2014