Why not continue your studies and ‘Top-Up’ your Diploma or Foundation Degree to an NCT BA (Hons) Degree course?
This provides an academic course for those wishing to gain a degree while deepening their knowledge of birth and beyond.
Watch the video below and find out what current NCT practitioner Caroline enjoyed about continuing her training.
Who can apply?
You can apply to this course if you have completed an appropriate level 5 credits in the last 6 years* and would now like to top it up to an honours degree.
To find out more about the entry requirements please click here.
What is involved?
The course consists of four modules:
- The Cultural Shaping of Birth and Beyond
- Bringing about Change for Birth and Beyond
- The Adult Learner
- Independent Study
To find out more about each module please click here.
How long does the course take?
You can choose to study full time or part time. It is even possible to take up to a maximum of 4 years to complete the programme should you choose to.
Why should I study the NCT BA (Hons) degree?
- To develop the skills to work with and support adults through Birth and Beyond.
- The course is flexible and you can choose to study part-time or full-time.
- To develop your career within or outside NCT.
- So that you can apply for work outside NCT that requires degree level qualifications or non-NCT courses such as PGCE.
- To progress to further postgraduate work and research with NCT or in related fields.
How much will it cost?
The full-time fee for the course is £7,320 or you can do individual 30 credit modules for £1,830 each.
I still have questions…
You can find out more information about the course by visiting the University of Worcester website.
Part-time study - apply via University of Worcester online application form.
Full-time study - apply via UCAS Institution code: W80 : Course code: L522
Current Students- apply via your University SOLE page.
Closing date for applications is 30th June 2019.
*If your Level 5 qualification is over 6 years old please contact email@example.com as it may still be possible to access the Top up Degree.