We are inviting nominations from our membership to fill two Trustee roles, including the President.
This is your chance to be a central part of something extraordinary – harnessing a respected, national institution to make good on its full potential to serve every parent, everywhere; whoever they are, wherever they're from.
Read this Candidate Information Pack to find out more.
Trustees have independent control over, and legal responsibility for, a charity’s management and administration. The Charity Commission state that the main responsibilities of a trustee are to:
- Ensure your charity is carrying out its purposes for the public benefit
- Comply with your charity's governing document and the law
- Act in your charity's best interests
- Manage your charity's resources responsibly
- Act with reasonable care and skill
- Ensure your charity is accountable.
This year there are two vacancies to join NCT’s Board of Trustees, including the role of President. You can find out more about the current trustee board here and read our Governance Handbook on babble here.
Potential candidates are asked to register their interest in standing for election by 6 August 2019, following this Nominations will close on 20 August 2019.