NCT Teesside is a powerful network of parents covering parts of County Durham, Cleveland and North Yorkshire who could be your customers. There are three key ways to advertise with Teesside NCT:
- in our quarterly newsletter
- at our Nearly New Sales
- at our one off events
Please see our Ad Rate Card 2017 for more information (see related documents)
Our newsletter is an A5 production in black and white with full colour covers. To compliment the 40 plus pages of news, reviews and vital information for parents, each edition includes advertising from local companies. The majority of these receive a 40% loyalty discount in one year by advertising in a series of four issues.
Option of having a trader stall with goody bag flyers or flyers alone. See Ad rate card
Option of sponsorhip or trader stall/goody bag flyers
NCT Teesside is geographically one of the largest branches of the NCT in the country, working for thousands of local expectant parents and those with children under the age of 5. As well as running antenatal courses, we are a very active branch with a full agenda of branch meetings, social events, Nearly New Sales and an annual photographic session. We run two weekly groups, Bumps and Babies and Togglers, and host Baby & Child First Aid courses in partnership with British Red Cross.
We also publish a quarterly newsletter covering subjects of interest to local parents, have a proactive e-mail community, Facebook page and groups, Twitter page and run a successful and active website. We help to improve facilities for parents and babies in the area by taking part in local health care committees. We campaign for better conditions and more parental choice through initiatives such as Breastfeeding Awareness Week.
All of this is run entirely by volunteers who want to help other parents to enjoy their birth and parenting experience and to continue the good work of the NCT.
• Raise awareness of your company and your products and services among an active group of expectant and new parents
• Show your support for the NCT mission on Teesside
• Benefit from access via a unique channel to this huge and lucrative market in our branch area
• Generate new business leads through innovative promotions that only sponsorship enables Restrictions apply to the types of business with which we can work but we look forward to working with you and appreciate your support.