Keep your cheeky monkey(s) busy all week – here is a list of local baby and toddler activities in Dorking. (see document below right)
Please note these activities are not endorsed by Dorking NCT or the NCT, the list has been collated for information only and may not be accurate it is best to check prior to attending.
• North Holmwood , Junction of Holmesdale Rd and Wildcroft Avenue, North Holmwood
Very small but great for local mums with non-mobile babies; 2 baby swings, small climbing frame with slide. You need to take the footpath directly in head of you as you come down homesdale rd.
• Chartdowns, off Chart Lane South
2 baby swings, 2 swings, climbing frame, slides, roundabouts, lots of parking, large grass area and local shop.
• King George V Playing fields, accessible from North Holmwood (on foot only) or Chartdowns
Swings, Aerial Run way, skate ramps, large grass field, 2 baby swings
• Meadow Bank Recreation Ground, Dorking
2 baby swings, climbing frames, see saw, roundabouts, 4 swings etc, Duck Pond, Skate Ramps, large grassy area.
• Priory Park, Reigate
Large playground with sand and water, swings, slides, climbing frames. Duck pond, large grassy area and wooded areas, on site café.
• Leigh, Bruce Common Rd, next to Cricket Ground
Zip wire, benches for picnics, good parking small selection
• Westcott, Cradhurst Recreation Ground,
zip wire, trampoline, goals, good selection, access via alley way between bridal shop or from Cradhurst close
• Mere Bank Recreation Ground, Beare Green, Access from Willow Close, Merebank and Hawkesmoore Drive
Zip wire, Basketball court and a kids playground
• Beare Green , Newdigate Road
Very small, a couple of swings.
• Brockham Recreation Ground, Middle Street
• South Holmwood, Betchets Green Road
Swings, slide, climbing frame and seesaw
• Boxhill, opposite side to the cafe
A children's play trail, mixed age, children just tend to climb on the things they can reach. All made from logs/ropes
• Gomshall - left over the bridge after the water mill,