The Brentwood Branch of the NCT runs Baby Welcome events every three months.
All mums, parents and carers are welcome to attend our Baby Welcome - they are usually for babies born in the last 3 months. You can contact us for more details by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or just turn up.
The Baby Welcome events so far have consisted of an informal area for parents to meet and to chat. The events will give attendees the chance to:
- Meet with their antenatal group for a catch-up and share experiences
- Meet with other first time mums with babies of around the same age, who may have attended a parallel Brentwood class
- We usually have a Breast Friends Brentwood breast feeding supporter, as well as a retired midwife, there for advice and ideas
- Meet volunteers from the Brentwood NCT branch and get to find out what is happening within NCT locally and what support we can offer
- Find out information about the children's centres
- Drink tea or coffee and eat cake!
Details of our next Baby Welcome can be found here.