Our weekly group for expectant parents and those with babies under two provides support, activities, events and talks for those in the local area. Soft mats are provided for babies to lie, sit or crawl on as well as a selection of toys. Examples of previous topics/guests have included baby signing, baby first aid, baby massage, a baby sleep consultant, hypno-birthing and breast feeding support. If you are interested in attending as a guest speaker or would like to know more please get in touch via our Facebook Group. Please note we have two Bumps and Babies groups which run on the same day; this one is in Hove, the other one runs in Saltdean.
The Cornerstone Community Centre, Church Road, Hove BN3 2FL
- on a major bus route along Church Road between Hove and Churchill Square, Brighton (buses 1, 2, 5, 6, 25 and 49) and 10 minutes walk from Hove mainline train station.
- Parking is on-street 'Pay & Display'.
Every Thursday in school term time 2.00pm - 3.30pm
- All welcome (you don't have to be a member of NCT)
- No need to book or ask, just turn up!
- £2 donation requested
- Free hot drinks & biscuits or cake provided
- Guest speaker most weeks
- Reminder posts each Monday and Wednesday on our facebook page
- Dates & further information listed under 'upcoming events' section on our facebook page
- Hove Bumps and Babies has a facebook group