NNS (Nearly New Sale) - Marlborough & District
WHEN: Saturday 20th May 2017
WHERE: St Johns School, Granham Hill, (A345 to Pewsey) Marlborough, SN8 4AX
WHAT TIME: 11am - 12.30pm (NCT members with a valid membership card are admitted from 10.45am)
ENTRANCE FEE: £2 admission per person
We are returning to the traditional format for this sale following our table top & Christmas Market in back in November (another of these is planned towards the end of 2017). Sellers will need to purchase a pack online, label up their items and drop them off at the venue between 18.30 and 20.00 the evening before the sale (Friday 19th May). They will then have a choice of donating unsold items to charity, or collecting them after close of business.
We are now using the fantastic theatre at the school in addition to the light and airy foyer. Our sale now covers almost as much floor space as the Marlborough Tesco store!
For further information for sellers, buyers or volunteers please see the below links:
- Sale Coordinator and PR - Laura Bratheron
- Seller Coordinator - Gemma Stanley -firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volunteers Coordinator - Mel Lister and Charlotte Rosier - email@example.com
- Stallholders & Sale advertising - Kelly Knowlson - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sale publicity - Jo Worrall - email@example.com
- General enquiries - firstname.lastname@example.org
How to find us: St Johns School, Granham Hill, (A345 to Pewsey) Marlborough, SN8 4AX
Pedestrian Access to the School
Pedestrian access to the school is via the public footpath from Duck’s Meadow through the new Crest Nicolson housing estate in Orchard Road to the southern boundary. The way is sign posted.
Vehicular Access to the School
The GPS (SatNav) companies have still not updated their software with our new access via Granham Hill. Therefore, please use the co-ordinates below rather than the school postcode to ensure you receive the correct directions:
- Entrance to St John’s from the Pewsey Road (A345): Co-ordinates: N51 24.605 W1 44.115
- Co-ordinates of the front door are: N51 24.874 W1 43.715
NEXT SALE: Saturday 20th May 2017
Please see the following page for restrictions on what we can accept in the sale: NNS Sellers Guidance