We hold two Nearly New Sales each year, where you can get some great bargains, sell your children’s old (but good condition) toys and clothes and help support the NCT too!
We sell newborn and children’s clothes, maternity wear, toys and equipment (such as prams and cots).
Details of our next sale can be found by clicking HERE.
Doors open at 10:30 to NCT members (from any branch, but please bring a valid membership card) and 11:00 to non-members; the sale ends at 1pm
Anyone can sell items at the sale (you do not have to be a member of the NCT). All items must be nearly new, complete and in good condition.
We do not accept for safety reasons, the following items:-
- Mains powered electrical equipment or toys
- Car seats or car booster seats (including ‘travel system’ car seats - unless they are offered free as part of a travel system)
- Mattresses (excluding travel cot mattresses)
- Stands for carrycots
- Crash helmets or riding hats
- Pedal cycles
- Door bouncers
- Sit-in baby walkers or activity centers
- Hand knitted toys
- Children’s clothing with drawstring around the neck
- Certain footwear (shoes, sandals or jellies)
- Cooking wear or utensils
- Breast pumps (manual, battery or mains)
- Baby food, including formula
- Glass-topped tables
- "Bag type" slings
Can you help? We can always use help in the following ways:-
Putting up some leaflets publicising the sale in your area - please contact us and let us know how many and we will send them to you - we will need your name and address.
Bag Stuffing - this is preparing goody bags a few days in advance of the sale, ready to be given to all customers on the door. We get together at someone's house to do this. Many hands make light work.
Can you help on the day of the sale? Helpers get 15 minutes of priority shopping time before the sale.
If you are interested in helping at the sale, have any questions about selling your items or any other questions, please email.