Here at the NCT North Staffs branch, we're a friendly bunch. As local parents ourselves, we offer support, information and friendship to new parents and parents-to-be. We also run very successful Spring and Autumn Nearly New Sales, weekly Bump and Babes groups and monthly Natural Parenting groups, as well as social events such as Cheeky Monkey tea parties and Christmas Parties. The branch can offer support via breastfeeding support groups and ante-natal classes.
Our branch purpose is to support parents during the First 1000 days of a child's life. We are passionate about networking and forging friendships through our baby and toddler groups, as well as utilising social networking to support new parents on their journey.
We meet on the 2nd Monday of the month for the Branch Meeting.
All are welcome, kids included and here we talk about our events and decide how to use the money we raise to improve and support parents in the local community (of course we also have a good natter too!)
- Branch Meeting - 2nd Monday of the month - 7.30pm to 9.30pm - Sandyford Community Fire Station.
- Bumps and Babes group - Every Wednesday - 9.30am to 11.30am - Biddulph Children's Centre, Albert Street, Biddulph, ST8 6DT
- Sling, Nappy & Natural Parenting Group - 1st Friday of the month - 10am to 12pm - Red Street Community Centre, Talke Road, Newcastle under Lyme, ST5 7AH.
- Christmas Party - Sunday 18th December 2.30pm - 4.30pm Red Street Community Centre, Talke Road, Newcastle under Lyme, ST5 7AH.
- Cheeky Monkey's Tea Party - details to follow
- Nearly New Sale - details to follow
Find out more
Join the NCT North Staffs Facebook Group here.
Follow our Facebook Page here.
Follow us on Twitter @NCTNorthStaffs
To see a list of our events, please visit our calendar.
North Staffordshire contacts
Tel: 0300 330 0700 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
NNS.email@example.com or call Lynsey on 07870 896332
0844 243 6227 Option 5
Call 0844 243 6227 Option 6 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
No events are currently planned