Our latest co hort of newly trained volunteer breastfeeding peer supporters
NCT Peterborough is part of the UK’s largest charity for parents. We are run by volunteers and organise events, equipment hire, campaigning and more. Some specialist services such as antenatal classes are provided by fully trained and qualified NCT Practitioners. ALL local parents are welcome to use our services and meet other parents at branch activities. Members get a quarterly newsletter and access to special discounts and offers. Find out more about us, including our contact details.
- New Mums and Dads - find out about NCT Signature antenatal and NCT Essentials antenatal course here.
- Have you attended any of our 4 local Baby Cafe or had support from a Breastfeeding Peer Supporter in Peterborough? Could you give us any feedback on our service? Click here to complete our short survey.
- Yoga for Pregnancy runs on Sundays 9.30am-11.00am at The Jigsaw Centre, Herlington ,Orton Malborne,Peterborough,PE2 5PW click Here for more information.
- Bumps & Babies runs on Monday 1-2.30pm Term time only excluding Bank Holidays in Community Room at Serpentine Green Shopping Centre, Hampton Way, PE7 8BD.
- Baby Café every Thursday 11.45 - 1.45pm all through the year in Community Room at Serpentine Green Shopping Centre, Hampton Way, PE7 8BE.
- Our Nearly New Sales in 2017 will be on Saturday 4th March and Saturday 30th September. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Please look at our events page for details of all the above groups and regular events, plus one-off socials and fundraisers.
Find out what we are up to by 'liking' us on Facebook or following us on Twitter.
Tel: 0300 330 0700 | Email: email@example.com
No events are currently planned