Our branch is run by local parent volunteers, offering support, information and friendship to new parents and parents-to-be in the Peterborough area.
Our latest co hort of newly trained volunteer breastfeeding peer supporters
NCT Peterborough is part of the UK’s largest charity for parents. We are run by volunteers and organise events, equipment hire, campaigning and more. Some specialist services such as antenatal classes are provided by fully trained and qualified NCT Practitioners. ALL local parents are welcome to use our services and meet other parents at branch activities. Members get a quarterly newsletter and access to special discounts and offers. Find out more about us, including our contact details.
- New Mums and Dads - find out about NCT Signature antenatal and NCT Essentials antenatal course here.
- Have you attended any of our 4 local Baby Cafe or had support from a Breastfeeding Peer Supporter in Peterborough? Could you give us any feedback on our service? Click here to complete our short survey.
- Bumps & Babies runs on Monday 12.30 - 2.00pm Term time only excluding Bank Holidays in Community Room at Serpentine Green Shopping Centre, Hampton Way, PE7 8BD.
- Baby Café every Thursday 11.45 - 1.45pm all through the year in Community Room at Serpentine Green Shopping Centre, Hampton Way, PE7 8BE.
- Our Nearly New Sales for 2018 are currently being booked. Dates to be announced soon.
Please look at our events page for details of all the above groups and regular events, plus one-off socials and fundraisers.
Find out what we are up to by 'liking' us on Facebook or following us on Twitter.