Join Selby NCT Facebook group to chat to other parents and to find out about coffee mornings, family outings, adult socials and much more.
Run by local parents, we offer support, information and friendship to new parents and parents-to-be backed up by the national resources of the NCT. You can contact Selby NCT at the details below. Get in touch to find out about the following;
- Support network for parents - Selby NCT supports you before, during and after your baby arrives. Whether or not you attend NCT antenatal or postnatal courses in your area, there'll be NCT volunteers who offer you opportunities to meet up and make friends and share experiences at our coffee mornings, bumps and babies sessions and other social events.
- NCT Nearly New Sales - the cost of kitting out your baby or toddler can run into thousands. NCT Nearly New Sales are the perfect solution - top-quality baby and children's clothes and equipment at bargain prices straight from their loving owners. Our most popular event, they are held every April and October.
- NCT volunteering opportunities - have fun helping with NCT branch activities, use your skills to support local parents and meet new people from your community.
- Local NCT social and fundraising events, such as our Cheeky Monkeys Party, Easter Egg Hunt and regular weekend outings for all the family, giving you the chance to meet other parents while supporting your local branch and the wider NCT.
- Online Support. We have our own e-group where parents and parents-to-be in the area can ask questions, support each other and share experiences. To join send an email to SelbyNCTemail@example.com
- Check out our Events page for more details about all our activities.