Our branch is led by volunteers, offering local parents and parents-to-be access to support, services and events.
How we can help
- Our team of volunteers organise regular meet-ups throughout the borough to help you create a support network.
- Local NCT breastfeeding counsellors Kate, Andrea and Elaine are happy to support you through the challenges of feeding your baby, whether you're breastfeeding, bottle feeding or both. There are also many local support groups where you can see a breastfeeding counsellor.
- We hold three nearly new sales a year so why not find out when the next sale is and grab a bargain!
- We have dedicated home birth support volunteers, who can offer help and advice within your local area.
- We offer a range of ante and post natal courses locally including baby first aid sessions.
- We're also very proud of our Brighter Beginnings project, which aims to help the many families in Waltham Forest that find themselves in challenging circumstances. Find out how you can help.
Are you interested in helping out with Waltham Forest NCT branch activities? Would you like to use your skills and experience to support local parents? Perhaps you would like and meet new people in your community? We are a busy branch and we are all volunteers. Please visit our Volunteer with us page for more information.
Waltham Forest contacts
Tel: 0300 330 0700 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
No events are currently planned