Our next Gold Standard Nearly New Sale will be 21st April 2018
Prince's Mead School, Worthy Park House, Kingsworthy, SO21 1AN
10am - 12pm (10am entry for NCT Members, general entry from 10:15)
Come and grab a bargain at our next Nearly New Sale. Fantastic, quality checked second clothes, toys and equipment, many at 1/4 of the RRP.
You do not need to be an NCT Member to sell/volunteer at our sales.
Like our facebook page for hints, tips and sale information. Also look our for an exciting competition to win early shopping.
We hold two Nearly New Sales a year (Spring & Autumn) selling good quality second hand baby and children's clothes, toys, equipment and maternity wear. We operate a ‘department store’ style sale, to provide an easier and more enjoyable shopping experience and maximise sales for our sellers. We also operate a small cafe with donated home-baked cakes, where a NCT breastfeeding counsellor is available.
- We always need lots of volunteers to make the sales a success. They help us on the evening before the sale, during and after the sale. It’s a great way to meet people and we give you priority shopping as a thank you. If you would like to help please contact email@example.com
- If you want to shop and you are a NCT member, you will get to enter our sales 15 minutes before non-members. Again we will have Chip and Pin machines to help you pay for your purchases. There will be a small administration charge of 50p per transaction to cover the charity’s costs.
- If you want to sell, you will need to register and receive a vendor number. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
- If you would like to bake a cake for us to sell at the cafe, please contact email@example.com or bring it along before the sale.
- If you would like to advertise your business to the 400 or so people who attend the sales please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out about options and prices.
The sales are our biggest fundraiser for the branch activities and NCT nationally so please support them, by volunteering, buying or selling! Contact the team at email@example.com.