We provide a support network to you to help you through those First 1000 days of pregnancy and early parenthood.
Want to meet other parents in York and area? Our coffee groups are a great place to start. Or maybe you would like to speak to one of our breastfeeding counsellors, or attend our very popular ante-natal, early days or introducing solids courses. Our Bumps and Babes drop-ins allow you to meet other new parents with children the same age as your own. We also hold branch-wide events like our Gold Standard Nearly New Sales, or just go on a social night out.
Our branch extends across York and surrounding areas including Tadcaster, Market Weighton, Malton, Pickering and Scarborough (LS24, YO1, YO10-14, YO17-19, YO23-24, YO26, YO30-32, YO41-43 and YO60). We are a busy branch and amazingly, we are run totally by VOLUNTEERS! Come along to any of our events or email any of the team to help out in any capacity. We are always looking for volunteers to be part of the network that helps you through those First 1,000 days.
You do not have to be an NCT member to take part or join in any branch activities but you are encourages to consider membership as this helps us help more parents!
- Get ready for our Nearly New Sale on 18th June 2016
- Would you like to help the branch and become a volunteer? We have some roles vacant - but no job is too small! Can you help? Email email@example.com
- Want to meet other parents local to you? Come along to one of our many 'open house' coffee groups.
- Do you have a new baby and need some questions answered? Ask supportive NCT Postnatal Leaders now on our new Facebook forum.
- Doing a spot of online shopping? We have a profile on Easyfundraising http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/nctyork You can even raise funds just by using the easysearch engine!