We are really lucky in Harrow to have great breastfeeding support. There is one group running each week day during term time. You can just drop in for support or for a social, and to meet other breastfeeding mothers. The drop-in groups are run by peer supporters - mothers who have breastfed (or are still breastfeeding) their children.
Lots of NCT branch members are also peer supporters. If you want to pop along to a group, but would rather someone knew you were going, please contact us and we will make sure we look out for you!
The most up to date information about local breastfeeding support can be found at www.breastfeedinginharrow.org, which is run by the local peer supporters.
Want to talk?
Contact the NCT's national Breastfeeding helpline - 0300 330 0700
Mondays (except Bank Holidays)
- Pinner Happy Mums and Happy Babies, 10:30-12:00am, The Pinner Centre, Chapel Lane, Pinner, HA5 1AA
- South Harrow Breastfeeding Drop In, Term time only 1:00-2:30pm, Hillview Children’s Centre, 2 Grange Rd, HA2 0LW
- Harrow Weald Breastfeeding Drop In, 9:30-11:00am, Cedars Children's Centre, Whittlesea Road, Harrow Weald, HA3 6LS
- Stanmore Breastfeeding Drop In, 9:30-11:30am, Stanmore Park Children's Centre, William Drive, Stanmore, HA7 4FZ
- Wealdstone Breastfeeding Café, Term time only 10.00-11.30am, Red Brick Café, Wealdstone Centre, Wealdstone High Street, HA3 7AA