We need many Bumps and Babies Supporters!
Alex Tatton-Brown currently runs out Bumps and Babies Group at St Peter's Church in Notting Hill.
All volunteers are covered by the conditions of the Volunteer Policy & Charter. All roles can be shared.
The key function of branches is to provide support activities such as Bumps and Babies groups and open houses for parents-to-be and new parents – many parents speak warmly and gratefully about the friendships made through branches, so Bumps and Babies supporters are important and bring the satisfaction of knowing that you are helping others.
The Bumps and Babies Supporters:
- work with the Parent Support Coordinator;
- work as part of a team to run the Bumps and Babies groups;
- set up and/or tidy up at the end of the group;
- welcome the attendees;
- offer refreshments and maintain a stock of refreshments (if appropriate);
- ensure donations are passed onto the treasurer.
Attend your chosen Bumps and Babies group on a weekly or fortnightly basis. The more hands the smaller the commitment.