Jules is currently a student NCT doula. She is based in Worcestershire; she has a 5-year-old son and husband.
Would you like Juliette to be your doula?
Email:firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07848160395
Jules is a very family-oriented person, and all her spare time is devoted to her family and her studies. She is very passionate about her career especially supporting women and couples during labour and birth.
Jules will offer physical and emotional support to both mother and partner, for example, Jules can help you with your breathing techniques and any massage or relaxation wishes you may have. Jules also has some skill and knowledge with aromatherapy and meditation. She is also very happy to support you in all birth settings whether it be a birth centre, a hospital, a home birth, or caesarean birth. It is such a beautiful and precious time, and every family is different in what they want during their birth, so Jules strives on catering to everyone’s wishes. She is a very positive, hardworking, caring and kind person and can offer the support you need and help you with your birthing plan.
Jules will strive to serve and empower you to enable you to go in to labour confidently and having that confidence in yourself to feel in control. Jules is a very non-judgmental person and appreciates all the tears and happiness having a baby can bring. Jules’ top priority will be to ensure you and your partner are fully supported. She will be your complete advocate.
An important part of training for this role is that Jules is required to support a woman or couple through birth with the support of the NCT doula tutors. Your baby needs to be due between the end of February and mid-April 2021 for you to be able to consider asking Jules to be your birth doula. The fee for Jules to support you has been appropriately set to recognise the fact that she is a student.
NCT Birth and Beyond Foundation Degree at present. Jules will complete her training in June 2021 and will qualify as an NCT Doula, NCT Antenatal Practitioner and Yoga for pregnancy practitioner.
Juliette will provide support by:
- Having an initial meeting with you to help you decide if she is the right doula for you. There is no obligation to proceed and no charge for this meeting
- Having two or three further face-to-face meetings before the birth of your baby, this is to enable Jules to get a complete understanding of how you would like to be supported through your labour and birth. The meet ups will also enable Jules to talk through any worries or concerns you may have and help us to work these through together
- Always being on the end of the phone for a call, text, or email
- Being on call 24/7 two weeks before the due date of your baby and two weeks after
- To stay with you and your birth partner and to support you throughout your baby’s birth
- Jules will also meet up with you after the birth of your baby to give you a chance to talk about any issues you may have, to talk about your experience and to see how your feeding journey is going
- She will always be there with a listening ear.