Katherine is an NCT Doula student based in Surrey.
Would you like Katherine to be your doula?
Email email@example.com or call 07411739891.
Katherine is based in Surrey with her partner and 2 children. She is able to attend births in and around Surrey, South London, Kent and Sussex.
Since becoming a mother, Katherine has been passionate about helping women take control of their birthing experiences and enabling parents to begin their new life in a positive way. Katherine has recently qualified as a postnatal doula and is currently studying with NCT and University of Worcester. She has completed Level 4 and is now continuing her degree, studying the postnatal period, which compliments her Doula training.
She is excited as she continues her journey to becoming a birth Doula and hopes that her passion shows through her work with her clients. She prides herself on her dependable and trustworthy nature. Katherine wishes to support parents in their transition to parenthood in pregnancy, birth and postnatally. She understands everyone is unique and through being warm and engaging she listens to and respects your birth wishes, whatever you decide. During labour she believes a mother’s wishes should be heard and respected.
Throughout labour Katherine will engage and adapt to you and your birth partner’s needs to help create a positive birth experience, whether it is using massage and breathing techniques, maintaining the birth pool or supporting you to work through any arising decisions.
Katherine would be honoured to join you on your journey whether it is your first baby or as you grow your family. If you feel Katherine is the Doula for you, please contact her to chat further.
- Katherine is a qualified postnatal doula.
- She is certified for Aromatherapy in Childbirth
- She is currently studying with NCT and University of Worcester. She has completed Level 4 and is now continuing her degree, studying the postnatal period which compliments her Doula training.
Katherine will provide support by:
• Meeting you and your partner 3 times before your birth to enable us to explore together your birth options and discover your birth preferences.
• Helping you try massage and breathing techniques which can be used during labour
• Being on call for your birth, 2 weeks prior and 2 weeks after your estimated due date.
• Joining you at home or in hospital for your labour and a few hours after the birth to ensure you have everything you need as a family to continue your journey together.
• Meeting once after the birth of your baby to listen to you and your partner’s birth stories, answer any questions you may have and sign-post you if you want to explore additional services.
• Being available by phone or email.