Lara is a student NCT doula in Worcestershire.
Would you like Lara to be your doula?
Email Lara.email@example.com or call 07525448017.
Lara is currently a student NCT Doula and happy to work in Worcester, Droitwich, Evesham, Hereford, Leominster, Tenbury, Ludlow areas. An important part of training for this role is that Lara is required to support a woman or couple through birth with the support of the NCT Doula tutors. Your baby needs to be due between the end of February and mid – April 2020 for you to be able to consider asking Lara to be your birth doula. The fee for Lara to support you has been appropriately set to recognise the fact that she is a student.
As well as her studies Lara is a mother to two teenage boys and has a wealth of experience having devoted her whole career to working with and supporting families and their babies. Lara has a deep - rooted passion to empower women to birth with confidence, to feel supported and in control. Lara has a very calming nature, a great sense of humour and a quiet determination. Lara always works in a none judgemental way appreciating the unique family unit and all the joy and tears that it can bring.
- NCT Birth and Beyond Foundation Degree at present. Lara will complete her training in June 2020 and will be an NCT Postnatal Practitioner, Baby Massage Practitioner and NCT Doula.
- NNEB Nursery Nurse having worked with families and babies for over twenty five years.
- Lara will offer a free initial consultation
- Three meet ups prior to the birth of your baby to ensure Lara has an understanding of how you would like to be supported through labour and birth. It also gives you the chance to talk through concerns and for Lara to help with finding solutions.
- Unlimited contact via phone, text or email.
- Being on call 24/7 two weeks prior to the birth of your baby.
- Staying with you and supporting you and your birth partner throughout your baby’s birth.
- Lara will meet up with you after the birth of your baby to talk through the experience and to give you a chance to discuss any concerns you may have and to support you with feeding.