Sally is an NCT doula based in Sutton, Surrey.
Would you like Sally to be your doula?
Call: 07726 330763
Sally lives in Sutton, Surrey, with her three children and is also mother to a grown-up step-daughter. She has experienced two hospital induced labours and one spontaneous hospital birth.
She has experience in different parenting situations and has built a blended family with her husband and recognises the importance on being non-judgemental and inclusive of partners and other family members at this amazing time.
Sally is calm and well organised and has a great sense of humour. She understands how good support during labour and birth, of both the woman and her partner can make their birth more positive.
The birthing environment is such a crucial element of the process and Sally can work with you and your healthcare professionals to support you wherever you choose to birth your baby. Sally can support you in your labour providing practical ideas such as advice on positions and massage and also support you emotionally during labour and in the postnatal period.
Sally covers the South London area including Epsom and St Helier, Kingston and St Georges hospitals.
Sally has studied level 3 (access course) and level 4 of the NCT and University of Worcester Birth and Beyond Foundation Degree and is currently studying the Doula pathway and the Antenatal and Postnatal New baby, new family pathways.
Sally has achieved Level 3 (access course), Level 4 and Level 5 NCT and University of Worcester, Birth and Beyond Foundation Degree qualification.
She is an NCT Antenatal practitioner and is also a Baby Massage and Baby Yoga instructor.
Sally has also completed training in aromatherapy in childbirth and is a qualified KG Hypnobirthing teacher.
• Meet with you and your partner (if you have one) two or three times before the birth to get to know you, discuss your preferences and concerns, explore your options and support you in making plans for your birth.
• Be available by text/email in-between meetings.
• Be on call 24/7 for up to 4 weeks around your estimated due date.
• Stay with you throughout your labour and for a few hours after birth to ensure you and your new family are settled.
• Meet with you again, a couple of weeks after birth, should you wish to talk through your birth and signpost you to any further support you feel you may need.
Sally was sensitive to our needs and supported us both every step of the way. We had a difficult time giving birth to our oldest child and were apprehensive about things second time round. Sally reassured me and gave me confidence to move past that experience. Sally was warm, approachable and helpful throughout the whole process. I feel lucky to have had her support on this journey. I can’t recommend her highly enough!
Joanna, Mum to Oscar
Sally was a reassuring presence throughout. She was the voice in the corner that gave us support and confidence. Thank you!
Owen, Dad to Ava