Samantha is currently an NCT doula student and is happy to work in the areas of Stourport-On-Severn, Kidderminster, Droitwich, Bromsgrove and Worcester.
Would you like Samantha to be your doula?
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07554600987.
Samantha is passionate about empowering women to birth with confidence, to feel supported and in control. She has a very calm nature, a great sense of humour and feels passionate that a positive birth experience is a good basis for parenthood.
Samantha can provide continuous physical and emotional support for you and your partner. She can support you with coping techniques such as massage, breathing, relaxation and finding different positions during labour and birth.
Samantha is comfortable to support in all birthing environments, whether that includes home birth, hospital birth, water birth or caesarean, she will be there to support and welcome all your decisions.
An important part of training for this role is that Samantha is required to support a woman or couple through birth with the support of the NCT doula tutors. Your baby needs to be due between the end of February and mid-April 2021 for you to be able to consider asking Samantha to be your birth doula.The fee for Samantha to support you has been appropriately set to recognise the fact that she is a student.
Samantha is currently an NCT student in her final year of the Birth and Beyond degree with the University of Worcester and will soon be qualified as an NCT Doula and NCT Antenatal Practitioner, she has a range of knowledge including breastfeeding, giving birth and the transition to parenthood.
Samantha will provide support by:
- Meeting with you and your partner up to three times before your birth to get to know you, discuss your preferences and concerns, explore your options, and make plans for the birth.
- Be available by phone/email from booking and in-between meetings.
- Be on call 24/7 for up to 4 weeks around your estimated due date.
- Staying with you throughout your labour and for a few hours after birth to ensure you and your family are settled.
- Meeting with you a couple of weeks or so after to talk through your birth and discuss any further support you may need.