"It was great learning that everything I was going through was normal."
- Early Days mum
An NCT Early Days course is a great way to meet other local mums and gain confidence now that your baby is finally here. Topics include how to handle the major upheaval of becoming a parent, how to handle conflicting advice, your feelings about feeding your baby and strategies for dealing with sleep deprivation or your crying baby.
* Mums with babies from newborn to around six months will find this course useful
* Babies come along too, feeding and nappy changing facilities are available
* Each course consists of 5 or 6 sessions held weekly
* The course is facilitated by a qualified NCT Advanced Postnatal Practitioner
* Course held in comfortable venue of Kennet Valley Free Church, Calcot, Reading
* Courses run every few months.
For more details about joining an NCT Early Days course please email email@example.com or call 0844 243 6884