Baby Café is a free breastfeeding support drop-in ran by a qualified NCT Breastfeeding Counsellor.
Alongside breastfeeding support, we hope you find our group a welcome and safe space to share the joys and challenges of early parenting as well as an opportunity to meet other Mums.
You’ll find every Tuesday 1-3pm at Airyhall Community Centre.
Please note that this service is FREE but must be pre-booked. The link to book a place can be found on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/nctaberdeencityandshire (where you will also find details on all our other events) or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org who will send you the link.
We also welcome you to join our supportive Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/NCTAberdeenBFDropIn/
At every Baby Café session you can expect:
• To be made welcome in a relaxed, safe, child-friendly environment
• For the service to be free, inclusive and accessible
• To be supported by a qualified NCT Breastfeeding Counsellor to make decisions that are right for you
• To receive support, encouragement and reliable information at any point in the breastfeeding journey – whether getting ready to breastfeed, starting breastfeeding, continuing breastfeeding, expressing, mixed feeding, formula feeding, introducing solids and stopping breastfeeding
• To meet other parents
• To be signposted to health professionals, local community support and other NCT services and groups