Bumps & Babies runs every Tuesday at St Micheal's church hall (OX14 1DS) near Abingdon town centre. You can be sure of a warm welcome whether you are coming along with your bump or your baby. The group offers a supportive and nurturing environment, in which to meet other parents and chat over a hot drink and home made biscuits. Specialist support with breastfeeding is available by an NCT breastfeeding counsellor.
- Bumps & Babies is suitable for expectant mums and babies up to 6 months.
- It is not just for mums; partners, dads and grandparents are welcome too.
- We suggest a £2 donation per family to cover room hire costs.
- You don't need to be an NCT member to attend.
- There is no parking at the church, and Park Road is residents parking only; you may prefer to park in the town centre car parks.