Baby Café is a free breastfeeding support drop-in ran by a qualified NCT Breastfeeding Counsellor. The service runs at our Bumps, Babies and Breastfeeding group every Tuesday 10-11am at All Saints Church Hall, Alton.
Please note that this service is FREE but must be pre-booked. The link to book a place can be found on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/NCTaltonbordon or you can email BumpsandBabies.AltonandBordon@nct.org.uk who will send you the link.
This group is term time only. Please see our Facebook page or email for confirmation of session dates.
Thanks to the sponsor of the group, The Lime Tree Children’s Day Nursery www.limetreealton.com
At every Baby Café session you can expect:
• To be made welcome in a relaxed, safe, child-friendly environment
• For the service to be free, inclusive and accessible
• To be supported by a qualified NCT Breastfeeding Counsellor to make decisions that are right for you
• To receive support, encouragement and reliable information at any point in the breastfeeding journey – whether getting ready to breastfeed, starting breastfeeding, continuing breastfeeding, expressing, mixed feeding, formula feeding, introducing solids and stopping breastfeeding
• To meet other parents
• To be signposted to health professionals, local community support and other NCT services and groups