NNS Table Top
Details to Follow: Please keep an eye on our Facebook page for updates about Seller Tables, Advertising, Volunteering and more.
NCT Beckenham and Borders Nearly New Sale – (Table Top)
Date: Saturday, 23/November/2019
Time: 2:30pm to 4pm
(Café & Sales doors will be closed strictly at 4pm for clearing up)
Venue: St. John's Church Eden Park, 251 Eden Park Ave, Beckenham BR3 3JN
Parking info.: Please park on the road rather than in the venue car park.
Important info.: We do not have space for buggies inside the venue
Entrance fee: £1.50 single/£2 couple entry (children free) (CASH ONLY Please!)
(in aid of NCT Charity)
Seller registration now OPEN!
Please read our Sellers Pack NNS Table Top
See also NNS Disclaimer and Principles for NCT Nearly New Sales
Everyone is welcome! ☺
We look forward to welcoming you to our sales and hope that you pick up some great items.
** We are aiming to hold at least 2 consistent, popular and successful NNS (Ticketed and Table-Top) yearly in the future. **
** Please support NCT Beckenham and Borders branch by (Selling, Buying, Volunteering, Sponsoring & Donating). **
More about Nearly New Sales
Nearly New Sales are a great opportunity to sell or buy good quality baby and children’s clothes, nursery equipment, toys, books and maternity wear, all in one place making your shopping (and selling) quick and easy! Baby items are often in good condition as they are not used for long. We hope to save these from the scrap heap, enable sellers to get some money for their items, buyers to get some bargains and raise funds for the branch.
- It really is an easy and great way to make a bit of money as well as supporting NCT.
- Funds raised by the sale allow us to continue offering vital local antenatal and postnatal activities and services, and allow the national charity to train new antenatal teachers, breastfeeding counsellors and postnatal leaders, and to operate essential support lines including the pregnancy and breastfeeding helplines.
- Donations: We will accept Donations (Vouchers & Sample items) towards our Raffle prizes and also for our next event (Facebook Online Auction Fundraising) in December - January.
- Local Businesses: Become a trade seller, Advertise or Sponsoring opportunities (banner sponsorship, trade stands, Cafe sponsor, goody bag advertising, raffle prizes and website advertising).
- Help the environment: We all know how many clothes, toys and equipment you need for a new baby, but buying new uses up valuable natural resources. Every item you buy from an NCT Nearly New Sale is an item which isn’t going to landfill.
A FEW GENTLE REMINDERS
- Please remember that everyone involved with the running of the Nearly New Sales are volunteers…this includes all the helpers at the sale, in the café and the NNS team – who give a lot of their time for free to run the sales.
- We aim to generate a team spirit among the sellers and helpers at the sale. Please come full of enthusiasm and energy and it will be a pleasant experience for all.
- The NNS team are very interested in your feedback, suggestions and information in person or by email, but please bear in mind that they are all volunteers and fit the role around their families, jobs and lives.
- The sales are run as a service to parents, to help with the recycling of nearly new children’s items, and to raise money for the NCT.
- SPREAD THE WORD … without buyers your items will not sell! Like and share our Facebook posts, put up posters, hand out flyers, it should be in your interest. Our branch volunteers can only do so much. ☺