Here's five reasons why you should go and encourage others to go along:
1. You will leave with knowledge, information and contacts to make volunteering loads easier.
2. It is free - lunch is provided and you can claim reasonable travel costs
3. It's really flexible. Book on for just one session or up to three and bring your baby or leave them with a partner or friend or bring someone along with you to help.
4. You can tailor the day to your training needs by picking the workshops that suit you
5. It's really easy to book just click here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/london-regional-training-day-and-regiona…
Regional Teams Facilitator (London, South East and East of England)