Our Sling Library is open to all - from expectant mums, parents of new babies and toddlers up to approximately 4 years old.
The open house morning will be an ideal opportunity to meet our Sling Coordinator to have a chat and a cup of tea - whether you're interested in carriers but are unsure how to get started, or if you’re a more experienced babywearer looking to try out a different type of carrier, we can help!
We now have over 20 slings/baby carrier in 8 different styles for you to "test-drive". Our library is designed to help you find the perfect sling for your families lifestyle.
Hires are for a fortnight (paid in cash only), and a refundable deposit to cover the cost of the carrier (cash or cheque). Both are to be paid on the day of hire.
Baby carriers are a great way to bond with your new baby and can be a wonderful experience for both parents and children. And it’s not only for newborns – babies can easily be worn well into toddlerhood. But there are so many options available that it can be difficult to discern which carrier is right for you, then chat to our Sling Coordinator about which carrier might be right for you.
Our collection now has available to hire: -
* Caboo NCT (Hybrid sling)
* Caboo+ Orgnaic (Hybrid sling)
* Caboo DX (Hybrid sling)
* Connecta Integra Toddler Carrier (Hybrid sling)
* Manduca Carrier (Soft Structured Carrier)
* Ergo baby Carrier (x2) (Soft Structured Carrier)
* Wilkinet (Soft Structured Carrier)
* Baby Bjorn (Soft Structured Carrier)
* Baby Bjorn Miracle carrier (Soft Structured Carrier)
* Kari me (Stretchy wrap)
* Tricot-Slen (Stretchy wrap)
* Kangawrap (Stetchy wrap)
* Huggababy (Pouch sling)
* The Babasling (Pouch sling)
* Tricotti - medium (Pouch sling)
* BB-Sling unpadded ( Ring sling)
* BB-Tai (Mei Tai sling)
* BB-Slen - 490cm (Woven Sling)
Available to try only via Sling Coordinator
(but not for hire) -
Connecta Integra (Hybrid sling)
Boba 3G (Hybrid sling)
generic Mei Tei (Mei Tai sling)
generic Ring Sling (ring sling)
Sling Donations - We are always looking to expand the library, so please donation excellent used-condition slings and carriers to use. If you have a sling you’d like to donate, please contact us on the above email.