Come along to our NCT Brasserie where you can get breastfeeding support from Sarah Banks, NCT Breastfeeding Counsellor and meet others Mums.
Baby Café is a free breastfeeding support drop-in ran by a qualified NCT Breastfeeding Counsellor. The service runs at The Brasserie every Thursday 1.30-3pm at Biggleswade Youth Centre on Mead End.
The service is free. Full details can be found on https://www.facebook.com/biggleswadesandynct. We recommend you getting in touch to make sure the session is running. Sarah can be contacted on email@example.com
At every Baby Café session you can expect:
• To be made welcome in a relaxed, safe, child-friendly environment
• For the service to be free, inclusive and accessible
• To be supported by a qualified NCT Breastfeeding Counsellor to make decisions that are right for you
• To receive support, encouragement and reliable information at any point in the breastfeeding journey – whether getting ready to breastfeed, starting breastfeeding, continuing breastfeeding, expressing, mixed feeding, formula feeding, introducing solids and stopping breastfeeding
• To meet other parents
• To be signposted to health professionals, local community support and other NCT services and groups
Remember that our NCT Infant Feeding Line is available 8am - midnight 7 days a week and is manned by trained NCT breastfeeding counsellors to support you with any feeding queries: 0300 330 0700