Nearly New Sales are run by NCT volunteers across the UK. At NCT Nearly New Sales, you can pick up quality nearly new baby and children's clothes, toys and equipment at around a quarter to a third of the price you would pay on the high street.
If you would like to sell, you can book a table for £20 (which goes to the NCT) and you keep what you earn - book here: https://nct.intrabiz.co.uk/cgi-bin/sys.cgi?action=NCT-product-client_vi….
NCT Nearly New Sales provide a range of bargains such as: Essential baby grows and clothes from only 50p
A big selection of toys and books from 50p High chairs from just £10
Slings and baby carriers from £10
Bargain buggies from around £40
NCT Nearly New Sales, differ from other commercial baby and mother sales as they are our charity’s largest fundraiser, raising over £1 million every year to help support parents in their communities and through UK wide projects. They help NCT branches provide face-to-face support to parents on their doorsteps, as well as funding national helplines, breastfeeding counselling, training antenatal and postnatal teachers and many more services.
Top tips from experienced Nearly New Sale shoppers:
- Do your homework: check out the new NCT and Which? guide, which is crammed full of the information and services you’ll need over the First 1,000 Days of parenting.
- Be there early: larger sales can have long queues and its best to get their early for a place at the front -
Remember your NCT membership card: NCT members get an early start at all sales so don’t leave your card/membership number at home!
- Come prepared! Have a list of what you want to get, in order of importance so you can get to those things quickly
- If you are pregnant or have your children with you make sure you bring somebody along to help to carry things as you never know when that bargain is going to crop up. You might think you went to buy clothes but you could come home with all sorts of goodies!
- Volunteer – if you have a few hours spare then we'd love your help
- Bring cash!