The NCT Cirencester Pamper and Shopping night will be a fantastic opportunity to relax and enjoy some pampering and shopping with your friends before the Christmas rush.
- Where: Siddington Village Hall
- When: Saturday 12 November Time: 7.30-10.30pm
- Price: Tickets are £5 which includes a drink on arrival and nibbles. Tickets are limited and need to be purchased in advance: http://bit.ly/2dk3I41
- Please note: CASH ONLY for payments on the night
We've got a wonderful selection of gorgeous mini-treatments which will be available to book on the night. To whet your appetite...
- Back massage with Maggie Godden - £10 for 30mins
- Mini reflexology from Simply mobile holistic therapy - £10 for 20mins
- Facial reflexology from Antara Shanti - £5 for 15mins
- 1:1 Makeup and skin care consultations from MyShowcase - FREE 15mins
- Eyebrow shaping from Eden - £5 for 15mins
- Mini manicures with colour or massage from Azalea Beauty - £5 for 15mins
- Foot massage/file and polish with Josie
Plus many more...
Whether you want to pick up something for yourself or get ahead on the Christmas shopping, you're sure to be spoilt for choice with our shopping stalls which include:
- Candles and bath bombs from The Candle Company
- Handmade washbags, lampshades, hairclips and jewellery from Astrid and Alf
- Cards, paper and advents from Phoenix Trading
- Gel Nails DIY from GelMoment DIY Nails
More stalls will be announced in the coming weeks!
Catch up with friends
There'll also be a bar serving alcoholic and soft drinks so that you can catch up with friends in between shopping the stalls or while you wait for your treatments.
We've got some truly fabulous prizes up for grabs in our raffle too. Please bring cash to buy your raffle tickets on the night!
All while supporting a great cause
We hope that you'll be able to join us for this fantastic evening. By supporting our events you're helping us support local families during prenancy, birth and early parenthood. Thank you.
We look forward to seeing you!
Special thanks to HAVAS helia and Ninja Tots for helping to support this event.