GET CREATIVE THIS EASTER AND HELP YOUR LOCAL BRANCH RAISE VITAL FUNDS BY ENTERING OUR FIRST EVER EASTER DRAWING COMPETITION!
As we are unable to run our famous Easter Scavenger Hunt for the second year running, we are asking your budding artists to show off their Easter creations instead.
The rules are simple
* Draw / paint / create an Easter themed picture for our competition. Photograph your entry and send it to us by email.
* There are four age categories - under 2s, 2-3s, 4-5s and 6+.
* Upon entering, you will receive an email including links to download our drawing competition template. If you are not able to print the template, entries without the template will also be accepted.
* Please scan or photograph your pictures and email to the branch.
* Entries must be sent in via email to email@example.com before midnight on Sunday 18th April 2021.
* Entries must be sent from the email address used when purchasing your entry.
* Entries will be judged by the Sandhurst Mayor Sheila Davenport alongside the Crowthorne and Sandhurst NCT committee whose decision will be final.
* The winner and runner up in each category will receive a chocolate prize. We may not be able to take allergies into account when allocating prizes.
* Crowthorne and Sandhurst NCT will have the right to publish competition entries on social media such as Facebook. We may also share pictures with our sponsor Greengables Day Nursery. If you would prefer your child's art and/or name is NOT shared, please let us know when sending in your entry.