Baby Café is a free breastfeeding support drop-in ran by a qualified NCT Breastfeeding Counsellor.
Whether you’re pregnant, at the start of your breastfeeding journey or breastfeeding an older child, you’ll be made welcome at Doncaster Baby Café.
This Baby Café runs alongside the popular Bumps, Babies and Beyond playgroup. You’ll find us on the left as you enter the Scouts Hut. 30 minutes is allocated at the end of every session for those who may prefer a quieter environment. Please select the appropriate ticket when booking.
Please note that this service is FREE but must be pre-booked. The link to book a place can be found on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/nctdoncaster or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org who will send you the link.
At every Baby Café session you can expect:
• To be made welcome in a relaxed, safe, child-friendly environment
• For the service to be free, inclusive and accessible
• To be supported by a qualified NCT Breastfeeding Counsellor to make decisions that are right for you
• To receive support, encouragement and reliable information at any point in the breastfeeding journey – whether getting ready to breastfeed, starting breastfeeding, continuing breastfeeding, expressing, mixed feeding, formula feeding, introducing solids and stopping breastfeeding
• To meet other parents
• To be signposted to health professionals, local community support and other NCT services and groups
Can you help us keep this service running free for everyone? Please donate what you can here: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/doncasternctbabycafe
Remember that our NCT Infant Feeding Line is available 8am - midnight 7 days a week and is manned by trained NCT breastfeeding counsellors to support you with any feeding queries: 0300 330 0700