Baby Café is a free breastfeeding support drop-in ran by a qualified NCT Breastfeeding Counsellor. The session is ran at Chandlers Ford Library, Oakmount Road SO53 2LH from 10am every Monday.
Please note that this service is FREE but must be pre-booked. The link to book a place can be found on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/eastleighnct or you can email email@example.com who will send you the link.
We also offer virtual breastfeeding support which can be booked via our private Facebook group www.facebook.com/groups/eastleighanddistrictnct or by messaging the team via the Facebook page. If you are not on Facebook then email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
NCT Breastfeeding Counsellor Vicky is also avaliable at our Bumps & Babies group every Friday.
At every Baby Café session you can expect:
• To be made welcome in a relaxed, safe, child-friendly environment
• For the service to be free, inclusive and accessible
• To be supported by a qualified NCT Breastfeeding Counsellor to make decisions that are right for you
• To receive support, encouragement and reliable information at any point in the breastfeeding journey – whether getting ready to breastfeed, starting breastfeeding, continuing breastfeeding, expressing, mixed feeding, formula feeding, introducing solids and stopping breastfeeding
• To meet other parents
• To be signposted to health professionals, local community support and other NCT services and groups