Join us to give loneliness the Big Push. The Big Push is a group walking event that brings volunteers and the community together. The other key purpose of the Big Push is to fundraise to combat lonliness in parents and families. We are also raising awareness of the Hidden Half campaign, supporting families affected by postnatal depression and anxiety.
We will be walking around the Hilt Rec and finish with a selection of stalls - including craft, play and food.
On the day:
- will meet at the community centre at the hilt
- have a chat about the Hidden Half and perinatal mental health
- go for a walk around the Hilt Rec
- go back to the indoor space for fancy dress prize and fun!
- have a raffle!
- free face painting!
- kids can get crafty and it's great opportunity to meet new friends and have a hot chocolate and refreshments
Click on the ticket link to buy tickets.
By buying a ticket for this event you are supporting NCT and our charitable aims.
NCT aims to combat loneliness and postnatal depression in parents and families. Show your support by walking with us on Saturday 2nd November!
If you are unable to attend the event but would still like to make a donation, please do through our dedicated Just Giving page https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Eastleigh-BigPush2019
Please be advised that in case of rain and/or high winds are forecast for the day of the event, we will cancel the event and reschedule it. Should this occur, participants will be entitled to a full refund. We will aim to advise of any cancellation as soon as possible.