Join our NCTea at The Secret Garden Pop-Up Café on Wednesday 16th March - click 'Buy Tickets'!
The NCTea is open to local parents and their babies and toddlers. It’s free to attend but places are limited so please book a ticket in advance. One ticket permits one adult and your baby/toddler(s). You don’t need to book a ticket for your child.
Note that it’s a two-step booking process; please click on the email you receive to complete your booking.
Please find more details below and if you have additional questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The NCTea will run from 10.30am-12.20pm (you’re welcome to stay for as little or long as you like, and the café is open 10am-2pm if you’d like to come earlier or stay on).
- Please leave any buggies in the outside buggy park on the left of the building.
- The café serves homemade cakes, freshly made sandwiches and toasties, artisan coffee, and speciality teas.
- Some high chairs will be available, as well as floor mats and toys for older babies/toddlers. There is also an enclosed garden for toddlers to run around.
- There is free street parking near the café, including on Bury Street West and on Wellington Road.
- Outside of the NCTea, the café runs activities for 12+ months, including a Busybricks Duplo playroom, Tales & Trails storytelling, and a garden trail. For more details and to book, visit www.thesecretgardenpopup.com.