Doors open for members 10.00am (please bring your membership card).

Come and pick up some bargains with the Lincoln Branch at our Nearly New Sale at the Engine Shed at the University of Lincoln. We have lots and lots of high quality items, from baby clothes to baby baths and toys. You can find practically everything you need for your baby and toddler. We also sell children's clothes up to 8 years of age.

If you would like to register to become a seller, please find attached Sellers Instructions that tell you everything you need to know.Can I ask that if you forward info to your friends, you send them the whole Sellers Instructions rather than just the online link. Sellers receive 70% of the price raised for their items, the other 30% going to help fund the work of nct.

Our new registration system has the great advantage for you that you register and pay online. Payments after the sale will also be electronic by BACS. Your label pack will be posted to you by second class post.

We are very grateful for our fantastic volunteers who make the sale possible. Please tick the relevant box online when you register, and then we will be in email contact re times you are available. Volunteers are eligible to attend our preview sale at 9.30am.

Any queries please email Jayne Arnold on nearlynew@nctlincoln.org.uk

Date
Saturday 15 October 2016
Time
11:30am - 13:30pm
Location
The Engine Shed, University of Lincoln, Brayford Pool, Lincoln, LN6 7TS
Organiser
Date
Saturday 15 October 2016
Time
11:30am - 13:30pm
Location
The Engine Shed, University of Lincoln, Brayford Pool, Lincoln, LN6 7TS
Organiser