We run two successful Nearly New Sales per year, in Spring and Autumn. Our next sale will take place on Sunday 24 March (11:00-12:30) at Burgess Hill Girls, Keymer Road, Burgess Hill and is kindly sponsored by Burgess Hill Girls.
Seller registration is open! Register now.
Information for Sellers
- Registration costs £3, payable online. This cost will be refunded to NCT Members and non-members who volunteer at the sale for the whole day. Register as a seller.
- This is a ticketed sale, not a table top one. You will need to drop off your items to Burgess Hill Girls on the morning of the sale and collect any unsold items at the end of the sale.
- Clothes up to the age of 8 years may be sold. Clothes will be hung on rails to make them easier for buyers to browse. We are now limiting the number of clothes we receive.
- Non-members will be able to sell up to 50 items (with a maximum of 20 items/bundles of clothing)
- NCT members will be able to sell unlimited items (with a maximum of 50 items/bundles of clothing). Find out more about becoming an NCT member.
- Further information is in the Seller's Information Pack. All sellers must read and abide by our Nearly New Sale Principles.
Information for buyers
- Entrance: £1.50 per family (suggested donation)
- NCT members can access the sale from 10:45am (on display of their membership card)
- Free parking available.
- Chip and pin machines available.
Volunteer at the sale
The success of the sale relies on having a team of volunteers to help with setting up, running the sale and clearing up afterwards. As a volunteer you get priority access to the sale for buying. All-day and afternoon volunteers who register as a seller will be able to sell up to unlimited items. We are looking for volunteers for the following sessions:
- All day (08:00 to 15:00)
- Morning (08:00 to 12:30)
- Afternoon (11:00 to 15:00)
To register your interest in volunteering, please complete the Volunteer Registration Form.
Information for advertisers
Our sales provide an excellent opportunity for local companies to advertise to attendees at the sale. Advertising opportunities at previous sales have included sponsoring the sale, an exhibition stand in the cafe area or flyers within up to 150 goody bags given out on the day.
- £20 for 150 flyers in the goody bags provided to each customer
- £10 for a pull up banner on the stage in the queue route, cafe and till area (8 available)
- £25 *DEAL* for 150 flyers and 1 banner on stage
About our sponsors
Our sale is sponsored and hosted by Burgess Hill Girls.
If you have any questions about the sale or would like to volunteer, please email our Nearly New Sale team at NNS.MidSussex@nct.org.uk.