During lockdown, we've moved our support online!
Head to Newham NCT | Milk Bar infant feeding support online to join the closed Facebook group.
So now it's a free virtual drop-in for parents and babies to chat about all things baby feeding.
Mums and dads-to-be can come along too!
At the Milk Bar you will find:
- support with breastfeeding
- someone to check the positioning and attachment of your baby (we can do private video chats)
- parent-centred approach to feeding concerns
- up-to-date information on expressing, mixed feeding, bottle feeding and weaning to solids or off the breast
- a non-judgemental chat
- the chance to meet other local parents virtually
Trained breastfeeding peer supporters are on hand to support you with all your feeding queries. Andrea Weyand, our local NCT breastfeeding counsellor is leading every week, Thursdays 10-12am. Questions and chat welcome all week round.