OUR NEARLY NEW SALES HAVE HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE THROUGH THE DOOR EACH TIME AND HAVE A FANTASTIC REPUTATION! All items sold via the NCT Nearly New Sales are just that - NEARLY NEW. Items are randomly quality checked and the sellers are provided with a very thorough pack explaining what high standards are expected...no bric-a-brac or half working toys here! ***
*** Please join our Facebook Page for up to date information regarding future sales: www.facebook.com/groups/nctnnsnorthsomerset ***
**We are looking for our next Nearly New Sale Coordinator. Would you like to be part of this great charity and event? Email email@example.com for more information**
on SUNDAY 6th NOVEMBER this year.
Why not take the opportunity to have a big clear out and sell any toys, clothes and accessories you no longer need and make some extra pennies in the run up to Christmas? Our November sales are always our busiest and are well worth a visit for both sellers and buyers alike.
Come and support your local NCT Branch and Volunteers by booking a pitch with us!
Sale time: 10:30am - 12pm*
*10:15am entry to valid membership card holders only.
Princes Hall, Clevedon Community Centre,
Sunhill Park, 2 Princes Rd, Clevedon, BS21 7SZ.
£1.50 entrance fee per adult. Refreshments on sale.
This is a Charity fundraiser sponsored by Puddle Ducks and organised and run by volunteers. All proceeds go to NCT charity
100% sale profits go directly to NCT charity. For more details email firstname.lastname@example.org
*** Information for sellers ***
Booking a pitch online
1. To purchase a pitch (ticket) go to: https://nct.intrabiz.co.uk/cgi-bin/sys.cgi?action=NCT-product-client_vie...
2. Please ensure that you read the information carefully and you understand the
terms of what you are purchasing.
3. At the bottom of the page click 'Buy Now'.
4. This takes you to the online booking form. Complete your details and click on
'Continue with your purchase'.
5. You will then receive an email with a link to the online payment system.
6. Here you need to enter the quantity of the tables you want to purchase.
7. By clicking ‘proceed to payment’ you will be taken to the secure Sage Pay
payment system to enter your card details.
8. When your payment has been processed you will receive an email confirming
your table has been booked within 2 working days.
9. Please make a note of your booking reference code in your confirmation
email as this forms part of your seller number. You will need your seller
number to label your items. A booking reference code will look similar to
315/P2/68. To find out your seller number, you need to note down the last
digit or two after the second forward slash in the reference code. For
instance, if you had the reference code 315/P2/68, your seller number would
Please see the 'Nearly New Product Guidance' and 'Seller's Guide NNS Sat 14 Nov 2015' for more information,
*** Information for buyers ***
- All Welcome! Not just for NCT members
- £1.50 per adult entrance fee - buyers will need to bring their own shopping bags, these are no longer provided on entry
- Doors open exclusively to members only for a full half hour prior to opening to the general public (with valid membership card, 1 entry per membership)
- To benefit and to become a member, click "Join NCT" in the top right-hand corner for more info
- A refreshments will be available on the day providing hot and cold drinks and various homemade cakes & biscuits
- Lots of free parking
*** Advertising ***
- We have a flyer to advertise the sale which every seller is asked to display and distribute where possible
- We hope to have various notifications and articles in local papers
- Banners will be put up in various positions in the surrounding area nearer the date of the sale
- IF YOU ARE ABLE TO HELP IN ANY WAY WITH ADVERTISING THE SALE OR ON THE DAY ITSELF PLEASE DO GET IN TOUCH!
*** Volunteers ***
Our Nearly New Sales are run entirely by volunteers, who not only help organise the sale but also help out on the day. If you are able to volunteer on the day, you will get to attend the pre-sale before doors open to the members/general public! To find out more about helping please email Clare Rix on nns.NorthSomerset@nct.org.uk
If you want to sell your Nearly New items, advertise your leaflets in the goody bags or have a trader's table, please email Clare Rix at nns.NorthSomerset@nct.org.uk for more information