Please note places are limited by law, you must book for yourself ONLY. Thank you*
- [ ] We are so happy to start our Walk and Talks again, at this time there are a few housekeeping items to make you aware of prior to booking.
- [ ] A maximum of 15 adults can take part, so we are arranging these walks in a circular route with a contact NCT volunteer at start/finish point, you can use what three words app to find them exactly.
- [ ] Please do not just turn up without booking, you will not be permitted to join and you put future walks at risk of cancellation.
- [ ] A waitlist will run for each walk if they become over subscribed, please try to let us know 24 hrs in advance if you cannot attend, I know it’s hard, but this ensures we are as fair as possible.Email the branch coordinator to be placed on to the waiting list
- [ ] An NCT volunteer will be at the start and finish point they will be wearing Hi-vis or a lanyard please bring your own sanitiser
- [ ] Please keep pace with the slowest person in the group.
- [ ] Please wear face masks, or notify us prior if you have an exception.
- [ ] Please practice social distancing (even if you have had your vaccine)
an email will be sent to you on the morning of the walk with location and other housekeeping details. Please download the what 3 words app as we use this as a tracker, location finder and in case of emergency.
Please book your tickets on this link!
this is for Gladstone Park 29th March at 1300