Please note places are limited by law, you must book for yourself ONLY. Thank you*
We are so happy to start our Walk and Talks again, at this time there are a few housekeeping items to make you aware of prior to booking.
- [ ] A maximum of 15 adults can take part, so we are arranging these walks you can use what three words app to find us exactly.
- [ ] Please do not just turn up without booking, you will not be permitted to join and you put future walks at risk of cancellation.
- [ ] A waitlist will run for each walk if they become over subscribed, please try to let us know in advance if you cannot attend, I know it’s hard, but this ensures we are as fair as possible. If a walk is fully booked, Email Us to be placed on to the waiting list. We cannot book you a space, when there are spaces available. Only when sold out and on the wait list.
- [ ] An NCT volunteer will be at the start point they will be wearing Hi-vis vest/lanyard and have clinical grade sanitiser available. But please do bring your own!
- [ ] Please keep pace with the slowest person in the group.
- [ ] Please wear face masks, or notify us If you have an exemption (no proof required)
- [ ] Please practice social distancing (even if you have had your vaccine)——————————————————————————————
Welcome to the Holland Park toddle and Stagger held by NCT NW London, This walk specifically designed to be a very slow sedate flat walk -perfect for those with pelvic girdle pain, people with mobility Problems, or those with toddlers just learning to walk.
This walk will last for no more than 30 -40 minutes and promises to be very gentle and easy!
An email will be sent to you on the morning of the walk with location and other housekeeping details. Please download the what 3 words app as we use this as a tracker, location finder and in case of emergency
Looking forward to seeing you!