- [ ] Please note places are limited by law, you must book for yourself ONLY. Thank you*
- [ ] We are so happy to start our Walk and Talks again, at this time there are a few housekeeping items to make you aware of prior to booking.
- [ ] A maximum of 15 adults can take part, so we are arranging these walks in a circular route with a contact NCT volunteer at start/finish point, you can use what three words app to find them exactly.
- [ ] Please do not just turn up without booking, you will not be permitted to join and you put future walks at risk of cancellation.
- [ ] A waitlist will run for each walk if they become over subscribed, please try to let us know 24 hrs in advance if you cannot attend, I know it’s hard, but this ensures we are as fair as possible.Email the branch coordinator to be placed on to the waiting list
- [ ] An NCT volunteer will be at the start and finish point they will be wearing Hi-vis vest, and have clinical grade sanitiser available.
- [ ] Please keep pace with the slowest person in the group.
- [ ] Please wear face masks, or notify us prior if you have an exception.
- [ ] Please practice social distancing (even if you have had your vaccine)——————————————————————————————
- [ ] Welcome to The Queens Park walk and talk on Monday 22nd March at 1300
The link for booking is- https://nct.intrabiz.co.uk/cgi-bin/sys.cgi?action=NCT-product-client_view&id=44170153
The w3w location finder is organ.limes.human.
We look forward to seeing you!